Upload your orders easily
√ avoid double order entry
√ receive a 3% extra discount for orders placed through e-commerce
√ benefit from the many other advantages of e-commerce*
After having entered your purchase order into your order management system or ERP,
download it as a simple comma separated variable (CSV) file.
The following information needs to be listed in this CSV file:
Column A: your article code
Column B: atp’s article code
Column C: order quantity (not in packing units, but in pieces or in meters, depending on the article)
The file must be without a header or title row:
To upload this file into our e-commerce platform:
a) go to www.atp.it.
b) login to your e-commerce account
c) click on the line “Upload Order CSV” under your customer code:
The following upload page will open:
Click on the button “sfoglia” to select the CSV file from your PC
and click on “Registra File” to proceed with the upload of the selected file.
When the upload has completed successfully a screen will appear with the order summary .
A. by clicking on the magnifying glass icon you will see the availability on stock of the selected article.
B. by clicking on the Info button you will see the purchased quantity over the passed three years of the article in question;
C. by clicking on the piggy bank icon you will see eventual special gross prices for big order quantities of the item in question.
If necessary you can change the order quantities.
After you have changed the order quantities make sure that you click on the button "Refresh Qty"
To proceed with the order upload click on the button "Confirm the order inserted".
Thereafter you will be redirected to the cart page where you must final confirm the order.
When the upload was not successful, the errors will be reported to you and the following page will open:
By clicking on the button “Visualizza file CSV” you can make the necessary modifications and proceed with the upload of the file.
*) some of the advantages of placing your orders through e-commerce:
1. easily consult your purchase history;
2. visualize special gross prices for big order quantities;
3. realtime discount calculation based on the total gross order value;
4. visualize the minimum order quantities to avoid set-up costs, for articles that are produced only on request
5. have a greater clarity on your running orders;
6. see the availabilty of the products ordered by you;
7. place your orders in real-time in order to achieve more rapid deliveries;
8. download or print your historical documents (order confirmations, transport documents, invoices);
9. manage your confidential information in a secured way with a username and password;
10. benefit from an additional discount of 3% for each order;
11. verifiy the purchased quantity during the last 3 years of each article
12. consult or print the up-to-date price list of only those products bought by you.